Saturday, August 25, 2012

Chillin'




It's safe to say we have pretty much lived in our backyard since we arrived 3 weeks ago. Only short breaks to school and sleeping have been made, and maybe a few showers to keep the green out of my girls hair. I have resisted a pool for a looooong time because it just made me nervous to have little people running around when a lot of the time its 3 of them to 1 of me. But, they are bigger....have all been on a swim team or two....and I took the plunge. Literally. It's been great. I can tell a lot of memories will center around this little body of water in our backyard and that I love. And daddy and I can float on our little rafts after he gets home from work while the little munchkins swim around us. Doesn't get much more chillin' than that.