One little monkey is home with me today. Not quite "fever free" for the required 24 hours before we head back to school. So, it's just Madeline and me today. Dropped off Caleb and Grace and then started the day with a BIG hot chocolate with whipped cream. We are nestled in on the couch with a movie going, and life is good. Usually I am teaching today, so I had to call in the "sub". It's nice hanging out with just Madeline, and I'm enjoying every minute of it!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
And then there was one...
One little monkey is home with me today. Not quite "fever free" for the required 24 hours before we head back to school. So, it's just Madeline and me today. Dropped off Caleb and Grace and then started the day with a BIG hot chocolate with whipped cream. We are nestled in on the couch with a movie going, and life is good. Usually I am teaching today, so I had to call in the "sub". It's nice hanging out with just Madeline, and I'm enjoying every minute of it!