The kids wanted me to put this picture on the blog today. Love polar bears..just wish they were a little more approachable. :) We are wrapping up another week of school and craziness. Caleb had lots of tests and quizzes this week which I honestly think is just as hard on me as him. Lots of studying at night this week. Third grade is WAY more challenging than second. We have a relaxing weekend (hopefully!) coming up which is a welcome compared to last weekend. After spending Monday-Wednesday not quite sure if I should slide, walk backwards, or sideways down the steps....I'm proud to report my legs have returned to normal. I can now walk up and down them without pain. It's the simple things in life isn't it? Looking forward to a weekend of cozy sweaters, smores in the fireplace, snuggling on the couch with movies, and organizing something. I'm feeling a need to organize lots with all this FREE time on my hands.....look out!Friday, October 16, 2009
Just Chillin'
The kids wanted me to put this picture on the blog today. Love polar bears..just wish they were a little more approachable. :) We are wrapping up another week of school and craziness. Caleb had lots of tests and quizzes this week which I honestly think is just as hard on me as him. Lots of studying at night this week. Third grade is WAY more challenging than second. We have a relaxing weekend (hopefully!) coming up which is a welcome compared to last weekend. After spending Monday-Wednesday not quite sure if I should slide, walk backwards, or sideways down the steps....I'm proud to report my legs have returned to normal. I can now walk up and down them without pain. It's the simple things in life isn't it? Looking forward to a weekend of cozy sweaters, smores in the fireplace, snuggling on the couch with movies, and organizing something. I'm feeling a need to organize lots with all this FREE time on my hands.....look out!