More Jack love from another little girl. Grace loves to sit with Jack and chat about life and her day. Madeline like to pretend Jack is "her baby" and cover him with blankets and put crazy hats on him. And funny thing is...he let's her...usually. She walks him out to the cul-de-sac and sits with him. I can't get close enough to hear what they are saying without being seen, but in the "Land of Madeline" they could be talking about anything! :) And she'll sneak back inside to grab him a treat, or something she thinks he may like...and he stays put. The more this dog is in our lives, the more we are becoming head over heels for him. I am SO turning into one of those people who buy dog stuff that say things like, "We love our Labradoodle." Craziness I tell you!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
More love for Jack
More Jack love from another little girl. Grace loves to sit with Jack and chat about life and her day. Madeline like to pretend Jack is "her baby" and cover him with blankets and put crazy hats on him. And funny thing is...he let's her...usually. She walks him out to the cul-de-sac and sits with him. I can't get close enough to hear what they are saying without being seen, but in the "Land of Madeline" they could be talking about anything! :) And she'll sneak back inside to grab him a treat, or something she thinks he may like...and he stays put. The more this dog is in our lives, the more we are becoming head over heels for him. I am SO turning into one of those people who buy dog stuff that say things like, "We love our Labradoodle." Craziness I tell you!