Saturday, March 26, 2011
Come On....Everybody Get Happy
The kids and I made this. It's our "happy frame". I found the free download somewhere forever ago, and as soon as I do, I'll post the link. We printed it, and added it to the frame with a little ribbon to make it more "pretty". That's how the girls roll here....ribbon can and will be added to everything. So, everyday I write something on the glass part of the frame about one of the kids that I/we love about them. Usually silly and fun things to keep it light. Waking up happy is something 2 out of 3 of my children struggle with, so when one of them does, on their own....I celebrate. Friday it was Grace that bounded out of bed with a smile on her face. Love it. So, she got the "happy frame" love that day.
Grab a frame you already have in the house, a dry erase marker, write on the outside glass, and it's instant happiness for all. Jack even gets a little love once in awhile. :)