Friday, April 16, 2010

Magnolias

Mission accomplished.....in record time. After looking at so many houses I thought I would die, we found one! Was very surreal to be back in the same exact area we lived in 5 years ago, but kind of nice to know my way around a little. Weather was beautiful, and these little beauties were everywhere in full bloom. So pretty, and almost every house down there has them in their yard. The house we just got has white one's with pink centers...so pretty! Things are coming together as we get closer to moving and I'm thankful. So glad to be home with my little munchkins again. Missed them tons! And the feeling was very mutual. :) Grandma is here until Sunday and we are taking her for some fine dining hibachi style tomorrow, those that have been here know exactly what I'm talking about. Oh yes, she too will be moved to tears when she sees those flames.