
Don't you ever have those days where you look at one of your children and can see a 2 year-old child again? Caleb is just looking HUGE to me lately. Not sure if it's just because I am taking time to notice it more, or he is just growing. I miss my little man..the one who used to snuggle with me all the time, say "I love you" about 30 times a day, and follow me all over the house. He is still my snuggler (which I love!), but I can tell the "shift" is coming and it makes me sad. We will always work to have a close relationship with him, and will NOT allow him to become one of those kids that can't stand their parents. Not going to happen in this house. But even with the special one-on-one outings we try and take with the kids, the "shift" is inevitable and friends slowly start to take the place of hanging at home with mom and dad. And I know it's a good thing as well....he is just growing-up a little too fast. And I'm not ready to put away Buzz Lightyear yet!